The very useful table on the last page of the Online Services Terms document which shows you which components are included in which Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans is updated for April 2020.
The main changes are for the revised Firstline Worker plans with Office 365 F1 renamed to Office 365 F3, Microsoft 365 F1 renamed to Microsoft 365 F3, and the new Microsoft 365 F1 added. OneDrive for Business Plans 1 and 2 are added while some other components are removed, including the now discontinued Azure Information Protection Plan 2.
Find the Online Services Terms documents here: http://bit.ly/MSproductterms.
Microsoft announce that there will be name changes to some Office 365 and Microsoft 365 plans from 21 April, 2020. Here’s the summary:
For the Business plans aimed at customers requiring less than 300 users:
- Office 365 Business Essentials becomes Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Office 365 Business Premium becomes Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business becomes Microsoft 365 Business Premium
For the Office applications:
- Office 365 Business becomes Microsoft 365 Apps for business
- Office 365 ProPlus becomes Microsoft 365 Apps for enterprise
For the consumer plans:
- Office 365 Personal becomes Microsoft 365 Personal
- Office 365 Home becomes Microsoft 365 Family
Changes to the names are automatic in all the relevant portals, and there are no changes to any pricing or functionality with the exception of the consumer plans where additional, new Microsoft 365 features are added.
Find the main announcement here: https://bit.ly/2yF3yCX, additional information on the consumer plans here: https://bit.ly/3bPge8q, and information for partners here: https://bit.ly/3e1Line.