This classroom delivered course gives attendees an introduction to the different licensing models that govern the licensing of the Microsoft products, and then focusses on how licences are acquired through the Microsoft licensing programs, and the different benefits of each program.
Microsoft Product Licensing:
- Windows 8.1 and Office 2013
- Windows Server 2012 R2 and System Center 2012 R2
- Licensing Virtual Desktops
- Exchange Server 2013, SharePoint Server 2013 and Lync Server 2013
- SQL Server 2014
- Licensing Virtual Servers
- Office 365
Microsoft Program Licensing
- An overview of the Microsoft Volume Licensing agreements
- Open and Select Plus Agreements
- Microsoft Products and Services Agreement
- Enterprise Agreements for the desktop
- Enterprise Agreements with the Server and Cloud Enrolment
- Software Assurance
This course is ideal if you:
- are new to Microsoft licensing
- need to understand more about Microsoft licensing as you renew your Volume Licensing agreement
- want to take cost out of your business by optimising your licensing assets
No prior knowledge is required for this course.
- Course notes – All attendees receive a series of one page handouts covering all of the topics covered on the training day.
- Course Workbook – All attendees receive a workbook which is used throughout the training to ensure that key learning points can be applied to real life scenarios.
- All attendees receive a certificate of attendance at the end of the training day.
- After the training, an online test is available for attendees to check their knowledge. Successful candidates receive a certificate of competence.