There are a number of portals that customers need to use as they set-up, manage and consume Azure Services. This session will ensure that you understand all the portals that are available and what they are used for. The session is scenario based with demonstrations of all of the portals, and includes managing services for both production and dev/test environments.
Duration: 90 mins
Copyright Licensing School 2016
- The Azure Enterprise Portal
- How an Enrolment is set up for an Enterprise Agreement, Server and Cloud Enrolment, or MPSA
- The relationship between Enrolments, Accounts, Subscriptions and Departments – and why it matters!
- The Azure Account Portal
- Working with Accounts and Subscriptions
- The Azure Management Portals
- The role of the management portals
- Classic and new portals
- Useful resources
- Special offers
- No prior knowledge is required for this course.
All attendees receive:
- A downloadable Course Workbook to complete during the training session
- 2 weeks’ unlimited email support on questions relating to the topics covered
- An online test is available for attendees to check their knowledge after the training, with successful candidates receiving a certificate of competence