This session is aimed at anyone who needs a good solid understanding of the licensing of SQL Server 2016, looking at licensing in both physical and virtual infrastructures. Additional topics include licensing for high availability and disaster recovery, as well as downgrade and upgrade rights.
Duration: 90 mins
Copyright Licensing School 2016
- Licensing in a physical infrastructure
- Server/CAL licensing model
- Per Core licensing model
- Licensing in a virtual infrastructure
- Standard edition
- Enterprise edition
- Licensing a server farm
- Additional topics
- High availability
- Disaster Recovery
- Downgrade rights
- Upgrade rights
- Useful resources
- Special offers
No prior knowledge is required for this course.
All attendees receive:
- A downloadable Course Workbook to complete during the training session
- 2 weeks’ unlimited email support on questions relating to the topics covered
- An online test is available for attendees to check their knowledge after the training, with successful candidates receiving a certificate of competence
If there are no upcoming dates for this course which are suitable for you, please complete the form to register your interest. We will be in touch when a course is next available in your area.