This session teaches you how the Microsoft Azure Services are licensed and how customers can purchase and manage them through the Enterprise Agreement (EA), Server and Cloud Enrolment (SCE), and Microsoft Products and Services Agreement (MPSA).
Duration: 90 mins
Copyright Licensing School 2016
- Introduction to Azure
- What is Azure?
- An overview of licensing Azure
- Azure Plans
- Understanding the Azure Plans
- How to purchase Azure Plans
- Azure Services
- Using quarterly payments with the SCE and MPSA
- Using Monetary Commitment with the SCE and EA
- The Azure Enterprise Portal
- Accessing the portal
- Managing Enrolments
- Usage and spend information
- Useful resources
- Special offers
- No prior knowledge is required for this course.
All attendees receive:
- A downloadable Course Workbook to complete during the training session
- 2 weeks’ unlimited email support on questions relating to the topics covered
- An online test is available for attendees to check their knowledge after the training, with successful candidates receiving a certificate of competence
If there are no upcoming dates for this course which are suitable for you, please complete the form to register your interest. We will be in touch when a course is next available in your area.